About Inside Cybersecurity
Inside Cybersecurity is a subscription-based premium news service for policy professionals who need to know about evolving federal policies to protect cyberspace. Inside Cybersecurity delivers daily news and analysis on an emerging regulatory policy area that will dramatically affect businesses large and small.
Inside Cybersecurity is a comprehensive service specializing in behind-the-scenes coverage of federal policies:
- President Obama's executive order on cybersecurity for critical infrastructure. The executive order is the driving force in shaping policy now and for years to come. Implementation of voluntary cybersecurity standards will be key, with critical input from federal agencies and the private sector that you need to know about.
- Further executive action, including the push for standards for cyber information-sharing between the government and the private sector.
- Congressional action. Lawmakers are pushing legislation that could radically change how the government and industry deal with cyber threats.
- Voluntary standards for critical industries -- are they truly voluntary?
- Cyber liability issues.
- Leadership concerns -- who in the government will be in charge of cybersecurity programs?
You'll pay just $895 for a one-year single-reader license. Various discount offers may apply so call 703-562-8992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe or to learn more. You can add additional readers for just $200 each, up to five. If you have more than five readers, or would like an organization-wide site license, discounts may apply.
Email email@example.com or call 703-562-8992 to be quoted a price that is tailored to meet your specific needs.
Inside Cybersecurity provides daily news and analysis as well as online access to key policy documents. Also, each business morning you'll receive an email report and frequent updates as the news warrants, so that you don't miss a beat. Plus, each Mondays morning report will include our exclusive weekly analysis allowing you to plan for the upcoming policy debate on government standards and legislation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-562-8992 to subscribe now or for more information about Inside Cybersecurity.